Our Mission: God is moving; in this city, in our neighborhoods and throughout the world. We want every person that we meet to have an encounter with God, to be transformed, and to go out and change the world. We train people, just like you, to be world changers and influencers wherever they are. To represent the goodness of God wherever they go. That is what the Launch Program is all about.
Our Vision: The Launch Program begins mid-August and ends in mid-June. Within this time, you will experience ministry training sessions, outreach opportunities and transformative resources. Each individual will be teamed up with a mentor and supervisor that they will meet with on a regular basis, as well as, will meet with the Senior Leadership Team quarterly to fellowship and discuss your Internship progress. A missions trip will be offered within the Internship timeframe.
Our Program:The Launch Internship Program at New Life Grand Rapids, focuses on launching you into your destiny and bringing transformation to the City and Church.
LAUNCH is designed to compliment your past experience with skill development, mentorship coaching, discussion-based training, and hands-on experience to develop and prepare you for a successful long-term career in either ministry or the marketplace.
The cost to participate is $3,000 year. This includes year long housing, and an opportunity to take a week-long missions trip to Haiti.
- 10 Month Program Beginning in August and Ending in June
- 15-hour Weekly Pace Designed to Meet School and Work Internship Requirements
- Paid Missions Trip to Haiti
- Certificate Upon Completion
- And More!
2nd Year and Beyond: Interns who successfully complete year 1 will be given the opportunity to apply for additional years of training beyond the baseline internship experience, with increasing responsibilities and leadership opportunities as they progress.
Our Focus Areas: Launch Program interns will have exposure to the following areas of ministry and have the opportunity, based on calling and church needs, to focus their time and training experiences on one or two particular areas of ministry.
- Creative Focus: Lead teams in worship or develop graphics and promotional material that will help people connect to God and community. This is a great Avenue for those who are gifted creatively.
- Family Life Focus: Lead Small Groups and participate on Pastoral Care Team . This is a great Avenue for those who love bringing people into wholeness.
- Outreach Focus: Lead local outreach events, as well as, plan and lead a team to Haiti. This is a great Avenue for those who are passionate about seeing transformation in the world.
- Teaching Focus: Grow in your teaching gift and learn to disciple and mentor others in small group settings and in large groups.This is a great Avenue for those who have a heart to tend to the congregation and instruct them through transformation.
- Business Finance Focus: Attend budget meetings, learn to track finances in a church and to engage in strategic planning. This is a great Avenue for those who are business minded and want to see transformation in this area.
GET LAUNCHED | APPLY TODAY!